Underground Geotech – full time position
Outstanding opportunity in mineral exploration & processing
Up to $190 000 package for the right candidate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established minerals processing and Exploration Company with operations around Australia. This company has diversified interests in coal and hard rock and are looking to expand their exploration team. This role is based in Perth.
This is a permanent position that offers continued career development, an engaging and diverse workplace and many added perks and insurances paid for by the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Underground mapping & core logging
- Provide Geotechnical reporting for planning & operations
- Design ground support & reinforcement
- Improve cost control, systems and process for geotech projects
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Geotechnical Engineering Degree
- At least 2 years Underground experience
- Past project involvement, with client and stakeholder reporting
- Experience with multiple software packages
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this Underground Geo role and make a solid contribution to the team, please follow the “Apply Now” link on this website.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Mining, Oil, & Gas|