- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunities.
- 2:1 Roster (12hr shifts).
- Multiple vacancies.
- Training opportunities to move into other Excavator Operators.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client operates across a number of mining operations in WA and are looking for experienced All Rounders. These roles are open immediately and further opportunities to progress into training and operation of Excavators. These roles will see you operating equipment including Caterpillar D10, D11, 854 Dozers, Caterpillar 992, 994 Loaders, Caterpillar 14, 16H Graders, Caterpillar Water Carts
- Industry leading rates.
- Salary sacrifice options for flights.
- Long term positions with permanency on offer.
- Good mining camps.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You will be an experienced Excavator Operator with;
- Minimum of 24 months operating experience on Caterpillar Earth Moving Equipment including Loaders, Dozers, Graders and Watercarts.
- Experience in operating mine sites.
- Have to be able to pass pre – employment and D/A screen.
- Have a current Drivers Licence.
- Proven ability to operate safely and follow rules and procedures.
If you are interested in being considered for these roles and have the relevant experience please apply immediately.