SES Labour Solutions are actively seeking a Workshop & Operations Manager for our Piping Specialist client based in Mackay.
- $100 000 – $110 000 + Super Vehicle Laptop Phone
- Local Mackay workshop role
- Monday – Friday role
You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of a busy Poly Welding, Fabrication and Extrusion Workshop. Excellent customer service skills are an essential requirement for this role, as is good computer skills to undertake client billing, job allocations and invoicing. The role will heavily focus on networking and business development to grow the current client base.
Skills & Experience
- Operations Management qualification preferred
- Experience as a poly welding technician & workshop management experience
- Strong ability to read isometrics & produce accurate quotes from BOQ’s
- Business Development & customer identification – past sales growth & revenue increase skills required
- Experience working in a CRM environment, sales pipelines & customer base growth
You will also have a core focus on safety, be able to work as part of a team and have a hard working and reliable attitude.
How to apply
If you believe you have the technical skills as well as the sales and business development abilities. Please apply via the link on this site.