SES Labour Solutions are looking for experienced HR Watercart Operators for a mine site infrastructure project in the Central Bowen Basin.
The positions will see you work a 6/6, night shift only roster with comfortable camp accommodation and meals provided, working 12 hr shifts whilst on site. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate, banked on a weekly basis.
We are looking for people with the following skill sets:
- Heavy Rigid Vehicle RII / License
- Bulk Water RII
- Min 12 months exp on the above listed equipment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Valid S11 / BMA Core Induction
- Reliable and Safe Attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the above listed skills and experience, apply via the link below.
|Job Category||Mining, Oil, & Gas|