Our Client is a well-established, multi-disciplinary Civil Engineering Consultancy, who have built an extensive client base throughout QLD, NSW, and Asia Pacific regions.
Their ability to provide tailored solutions across urban development, transport, water, agriculture, energy and resources, as well as health and education has positioned them to provide a broad scope of services throughout Queensland, New South Wales and the Asia Pacific region.
The duties of the role are stated below, however are not limited to the role:
- Design and deliver key urban designs
- Design reporting, preparation and documentations
- Provide urban design advice for development applications and planning proposals
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban Design
- Previous Urban design experience
- A class C drivers licence
- Experience with 12D software
In return you will receive:
- A nurturing culture to provide ongoing development opportunities
- An opportunity to work with a leading Engineering consultancy
- A salary negotiable to represent the value that you can bring
How to apply
If you are interested in hearing more about this position and applying, please submit your details via the link on this site.