ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is an established contract mining company who works with some of Australia’s leading mining producers. With a scheduled ramp up to begin in the new year, various positions are available for experienced underground mining professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLES
You will apply your underground experience as part of a shift crew to meet production targets safely.
Positions available- Shift boss/supervisor, Long hole driller, All rounder, Bogger operator, Service crew, Grader operator, Stores.
For the right people our client is offering;
- FIFO from Perth to site
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Competitive pay rates based on your skills and experience
- Permanent employment to the right people after 3 months
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in the role you’ll need to
- Demonstrate underground experience for the role
- Hold appropriate tickets and qualifications
- Be able to obtain a Police clearance
- Be able to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proven commitment to Health & Safety
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in these roles please apply via SEEK
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
SES and our Client are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications. Interstate applicants will be considered.