ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is contract mining, providing high quality services on a local and global scale. They are currently in need of experienced Underground Mining Supervisors to join their team in 2019.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- FIFO Perth
- 7/7 rotating roster
- Compliance to all site safety standards, ensuring compliance to statutory regulations
- Coordination of all daily mining activities, ensuring optimization of personnel and equipment
- Daily Reporting and communicating mine plan
- Manage and coordinate the team’s activities by setting performance objectives.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within underground mining industry
- Extensive practical knowledge and experience in underground mining operations.
- Proven and effective people management skills of large teams
- Clear verbal communication skills , with the ability to coordinate labour, equipment and materials
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Able to act as a strong and positive example to the work force, whilst maintaining a high professional standard
- Current manual driver’s license
- WA Shift Supervisor Certification required
- Salary $175- 185k (total package including site allowance and Super)
- Production and Development work
- Clean-shaven site
- Position to commence in January 2019
SES and our Client are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.