ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is an emerging base and precious metals producer with a number of operations across Australia. Its copper-zinc-silver underground operation approximately 60km north of Leonora has positions open for experienced Underground Grader Operators.
ABOUT THE ROLE You will utilise your underground experience as a Grader Operator to maintain declines and roadways.
For the right people, our client is offering:
- FIFO ex Perth, DIDO ex Kalgoorlie
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Competitive pay rates based on your skills and experience
- Permanent employment to the right people after 3 months
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ year’s experience operating a grader in the underground environment
- Experience operating CAT 12H or similar
- Hold a current Grader ticket
- Current manual driver’s licence
- Ability to obtain a Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical + drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of the team
- Able to communicate both verbal and written
- Strong commitment to workplace safety
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in this role, please hit the APPLY button now.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.