SES Labour Solutions are seeking applications from suitably experienced Underground Electricians to join our clients WA operations. This role will allow you to showcase your skills and advance within the company.
- FIFO Perth & DIDO opportunities available
- $60+ an hour dependent on skills and experience
- 2:1 roster
- 12 hr shifts
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Immediate starts
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous underground experience
- A Grade Electrical Licence
- Drivers Licence
- Working At Heights
- Current drivers licence
- National Police clearance
- Fit and able to withstand working in harsh environments
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
SES Labour Solutions are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.