- Competitive Hourly Rates – $57+
- DIDO Kalgoorlie, FIFO Perth
- 2/1 Roster
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is an emerging resource company with a number of operations across Australia. Its an underground operation in the northern goldfields region of WA and has positions open for experienced Auto Electricians.
ABOUT THE ROLES
Working as part of a team your role will incorporate:
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical and electrical systems
- Breakdown repairs and servicing of heavy mining equipment
- Be proactive in all preventative maintenance procedures to ensure quality repairs are maintained.
- Temp Perm employment after 3 months – Security!
- Progressive work environment to learn and develop your career
- Excellent food, great facilities for when you are in camp life
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Auto Electrical Trade Cert (Australian recognised)
- 2+ years experience working in an underground environment
- Experience on CAT, Atlas, Sandvik and Normet equipment
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Police clearance
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical and drug & alcohol test