- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity
- 7/7 Even Time Roster (12.5hr Shifts)
- BIBO Mackay or DIDO
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are seeking experienced Tyre Fitters to support a long term mining project in the Northern Bowen Basin. The company has a supportive culture and offers temp – perm options for the right people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our next Tyre Fitter reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
- Remove and fit rims and wheel assemblies on heavy earthmoving mining equipment as required
- Remove, repair and refit tyres on heavy earthmoving mining equipment as required
- Perform regular tyre inflation pressure checks, adjust and report to supervisor
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of equipment non-conformance.
- Identify and record equipment quality problems and provide solutions
- Be able to work in accordance with the site’s procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting
- Possess current tyre fitting competencies
- Heavy Rigid Licence
- Surface mining experience is essential
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role and have the above listed skills and capabilities, please apply via the Seek link.