SES Labour Solutions are seeking an experienced and energetic store person/parts interpreter for our clients Derrimut warehouse. This role will see you managing the day to operation of the warehouse, ensuring parts are sent and received as per site and workshop requirements.
- $35ph, plus super on all hours worked
- 25 min west of Melbourne
- Mon – Fri 10 hr days, with overtime available on Saturdays if desired
- 3 month temp contract, with permanency for the right candidate
Skills and Experience
- Take calls from customers and clients
- Arranging parts
- Managing the warehouse
- Forklift operation – unloading trucks, loading and unloading equipment/ parts onto racks
- Using IT systems – (training provided)
- Parts interpretation
- Must have current drivers licence
- Must have current forklift licence
- Mechanical experience desirable
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SES Labour Solutions are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.