- $47.70 per hr
- Long Term role
- Attractive rate
SES Labour Solutions are seeking experienced Store Person looking to join a close knit team in a supportive role and further develop your Warehousing career in mining. Based in the Northern Bowen Basin, you will work within a modern, well equipped facility focusing primarily on distribution and logistics of parts associated with large earthmoving equipment on a mine site.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 2 years previous Storeperson experience
- MUST have used CAT SIS software previously
- High Risk Forklift License
- Strong computer an organisational skills
- Team focus with a reliable and hardworking attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Current Coal Board and S11
This position will see you involved in the loading / unloading of deliveries, picking and packing as well as ensuring all inward and outward goods are logged correctly and are distributed where and when required with a high level of accuracy.