SES Labour solutions are seeking an experienced shot firer to join our clients team in WA’s Mid West. The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of shotfiring practices, and associated demands whilst ensuring 100% compliance to site safety.
- FIFO 2:1 roster, 7 days , 7 nights (2:2 option possible)
- Immediate start
- 12.5 hr shifts
- Current WA shotfirers licence
- Min 3 years shotfiring experience
- National Police Clearance
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities, whilst maintaining a high level of workmanship and safety
- The ability to liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Ensure site and company health and safety management systems and policies are complied with at all times
- Hold a current Australian drivers licence
- Complete all pre-employment medical assessments
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SES Labour Solutions are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.