- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunities.
- 2:1 Roster (12hr shifts).
- Multiple vacancies
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client operates across a number of mining operations in WA and are looking for experienced Service Persons. These roles are open immediately and further opportunities to progress within the business. These roles will see you servicing equipment including Caterpillar D10, D11, 854 Dozers, Caterpillar 992, 994 Loaders, 789, 793 Dump trucks,Caterpillar 14, 16H Graders, Caterpillar Water Carts
- Industry leading rates.
- Salary sacrifice options for flights.
- Long term positions with permanency on offer.
- Good mining camps.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You will be an experienced Service person with;
- Minimum of 24 months experience servicing, maintaining and repair of Caterpillar Earth Moving Equipment including Loaders, Dozers, Graders, Dump trucks and Watercarts.
- Refueling and lubricant sampling done in accordance with all companies policies, procedures and HSE guidelines.
- Have to be able to pass pre – employment and D/A screen.
- Have a current Drivers Licence.
- Proven ability to operate safely and follow rules and procedures.
If you are interested in being considered for these roles and have the relevant experience please apply immediately