SES Labour Solutions are seeking experienced Drill Offsider’s to support our clients RC & AC Drilling operations throughout the Pilbara and Goldfields. This role is suitable for candidates who want to further their career in drilling.
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster
- 12 hour days
- Camp accommodation
- Temp to perm for the right candidate
Skills and Experience
- Previous RC or AC offsiding experience
- Must have a valid Australian Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers Licence
- Must have a Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- Must have a First Aid + CPR certificate
- Must have Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- 4×4 driving course – desirable
- Fire fight (desirable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical incl a drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SESLS and our client are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.