SES Labour Solutions- A Brunel Entity are seeking experienced RC/AC Drillers to support our clients newly won Pilbara mine contract. This role is suitable for candidates who want to further their career, and/or mentor newer members of the crew.
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster
- 12 hour days
- $46 to 50ph
- Temp to perm for the right candidate
Skills and Experience
- Min 2 years previous RC or AC experience
- Valid Australian Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- High regard for health and safety
- Senior First Aid
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- 4×4 driving course – desirable
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical incl a drug and alcohol screening
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SESLS and our client are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.