About the Company:
Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately owned earth moving contractors. They have secured the delivery of a large earthworks project in Proserpine, and are seeking experienced Scraper Operators for to commence immediately.
This project will see the redevelopment of around 200 hectares of land based ponds and once completed will increase Queensland’s current prawn production by around 50 percent.
About the Role:
The position will see you carry out safe day to day operations of a 657 twin scraper. As part of the team you will:
- Complete the removal and stockpiling of bulk earthworks
- Work a 2/1 roster, 11.5hr paid shift
- Day shift only
- Ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues at all times
- $46 per hour + Super + $40 per day site allowance
- Accommodation and meals provided when on swing
- Prove yourself and secure ongoing work across a number of projects
- Salary sacrifice flights available
- Client has won many projects in the past, with ongoing employment for the right candidates
To be successful you will have to be able to demonstrate;
- Experience on relevant machinery and bulk earthwork projects
- Have a current RII Scraper
- Proven safe operating record
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Rights to work in Australia
- Clear communication skills and the ability to be part of a team
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the job for you click apply or ring our recruitment team in Brisbane on 07 3007 7650 to discuss the roles. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.