SES Labour Solutions a Brunel Entity are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Blast Hole Drillers for various drilling roles throughout WA. These roles will allow you to work build on your current skill set, and assist in developing the skills of others in the team.
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster (7 days and 7 nights) / 12 hr shifts
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- SESLS Benefits – flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Skills and Experience
- Have previous experience operating either D65, Cubex, GD5000, T45, F9, DP or DPi blasthole drills
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical
- National Police Clearance – within 3 months.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SES Labour Solutions are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.