SES Labour Solutions are working with a growing Mackay based Poly Welding specialist servicing the Bowen Basin. They are a supplier of polyethylene fittings, poly butt welding, EF welding, fabrication and industry specific equipment hire.
Due to an increase in clients workload and contracts, we are looking for Fabrication and Extrusion Specialists to join the team of experienced technicians delivering their core services.
- Permanent Salaried Role, + site bonus uplift,
- 38 + hour week, workshop and site operations
- Generous remuneration structure, company vehicle and ongoing training and development
- Career Progression for the motivated
Plastic Fabricator and extrusion specialists required for small team working in and around the Bowen Basin.
Skills & Experience
- Cert III Process manufacturing (Plastic Fabrication) – preferred
- Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical – preferred
- 2+ years plastic fabrication experience
- Plastic extrusion welding, PVC, PP, HDPE welding and fabrication
- Ability to read and interpret drawings,
- Accuracy & attention to details
- Operate hand tools
- Good computer literacy
- Current valid drivers licence
How to apply
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to join a highly experienced and growing team, working from Mackay in the Bowen Basin, please apply via the link on this site.