Are you a top notch mining Dump Truck or Multi-Skilled Operator? Opportunities now in the Gunnedah. Paying top dollar$$$. Camp and meals provided.
- Even Time Roster (6/4 4/4 4/6) 12.5 hour shifts Days/Nights
- Dump Truck Operator: $50.50/hr+super – $55.55/hr for OT Shifts
- Multi-Skilled Operator: $54/hr+super – $59.40/hr for OT Shifts
About the Company
Our client operates a long-life open cut coal mine in the Gunnedah Basin. In order to meet production targets our client has multiple positions available for top notch Dump Truck and Multi-Skilled Operators.
About the Role
You will be part of a shift crew responsible for the safe extraction and processing of coal to meet to meet production targets. The role entails:
- Adherence to all onsite safety procedures, including machinery pre-start checks, participating in shift take 5’s and positive radio comms
- Operation of a modern fleet of heavy mining equipment including:
- EH5000 Electric and 789 mechanical rigid haul trucks
- D10/D11 Dozers
- EX3600 & EX8000 Excavators
For the right person our client is offering:
- $114k – $125K per year + super
- Overtime earning potential of $10k per year
- BIBO from local towns to the site
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice options also available
To be successful in this opportunity you will have or be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 12 months’ production mining experience
- Learning Management Records to validate experience on machinery
- Proven track record of operating safely
- Be a strong team player committed to achieving production targets
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Have a NSW Order 43 Medical or the ability to pass one including D&A test
How to Apply
If you are looking for your next challenge click the APPLY button below or call us Ph: (02) 4020 1170 to discuss the opportunity.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.