SESLS require 18 Haul Truck Operators, with at least 12 months mine site experience operating CAT 789’s and 793’s, for immediate starts in Western Australia.
Flying out of Perth, you will be taking a short flight to just north of Kalgoorlie, where you will be working on a 2:1 roster and getting paid for 12 hours per day.
At this stage the roles will be on an ongoing basis, with the potential to go permanent down the line.
- $41.50 – $43 per hour + Super
- Modern camp and meals provided when on swing
- Prove yourself and secure ongoing work across a number of projects
- Salary Sacrifice flights available if needing to get to Perth
- At least 12 months experience on a mine site operating CAT 789’s and/or 793’s
- Relevant tickets and licenses
- Proven safe operating record
- Clear communication skills and the ability to be part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re an Haul Truck Operator who matches what we are looking for we want to hear from you.
Click APPLY today!