- Trainer Assessor
- Site based role
- DIDO role with Camp / Meals
SES Labour Solutions have an immediate requirement for a Trainer Assessor to become an integral part of a company that specialises in delivering mine site infrastructure earthworks packages. They have a number of upcoming mine site construction / earthworks projects in the pipeline in Central Queensland.
The role will require you to have a proven background operating ideally across all skill sets including scrapers, excavators, dozers, compactors, graders, haul trucks and water cart operations.
Essential qualifications for the position are listed below:
- TAA40104 / TAE40110 – Cert IV Training and Assessment
- RIIMPO312D – Conduct Scraper Operations (Highly Regarded)
- RIIMPO301 – Conduct Excavator Operations
- RIIMPO308 – Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations
- RIIMPO310 – Conduct Grader Operations
- RIIMPO338 / RIIMP0337 – Conduct Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO206 – Conduct Water Cart Operations
- BMA Core Induction / S11 and current Coal Board Medical
This is a great opportunity to utilise your operational and training capabilities in a role where safety will be your number one priority. You will also be passionate about passing on your experience and knowledge to others. The position will see you enjoy comfortable camp accommodation and an attractive hourly rate and will operate on a drive in/ out basis on a an even time roster working a 12 hr day.
If you have the above listed skills and experience, please apply via the link.