An excellent and immediate opportunity exists for Dozer Operators (D10/ D11) and Loader Operators (CAT 988) to join our client for long term project work, based in the Bowen Basin.
The role will involve:
- Loading ROM bins with Loader and managing stockpiles.
- Stockpiling and reclaiming coal with Dozer.
- Operate various mobile equipment including bulldozers and front end loaders
To be considered for these positions you will be required to have the following:
- Qualified and experienced Dozer/ Loader Operator
- RII’s – RIIMP0304D (Wheeled Front end loader – CAT 988) and RIIMP0305E (Stockpile Dozer – CAT D10/D11)
- Demonstrated operational experience in a Coal TLO/ROM and prep plant setting.
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 SOA
- Current drivers licence
If you have the required experience and would like to work with a great Company. Apply now!