You will be responsible to implement, maintain and manage the daily mine surveying activities under the direction of the Mining Superintendent. This role’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide reliable survey control to the mining operation
- Responsible for survey data & mine plan compilation
- Data processing and reporting where required
- Performing mark ups for development & production drilling
- Develop daily and weekly production plans and ensure implementation and completion
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Hold a tertiary qualification in surveying
- Have experience in an open cut mine surveying environment
- Have a current manual C class driver’s licence
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite is also required
- Experience with Surpac Software or other mine surveying packages
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a professional seeking development in a challenging, long term role, please apply directly via Seek. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note candidates must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.