Operating with a healthy portfolio of projects on mine sites across New South Wales and Queensland, our client is heavily invested in exploration and has developed a great name for themselves over the last 10 years across the industry.
An opportunity has become available for a Mine Planning Engineer to join our Narrabri operation.
Reporting to Technical Services Superintendent, this role is responsible for:
- Managing the medium term plans
- Monitoring the performance of ventilation and gas drainage and provide options for the improvement
- Managing the approvals process to ensure continuity of production
- Providing mining engineering support to new projects
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Experience in a Mining Operational role
- Experience in underground coal mining
- Ventilation, gas drainage and longwall mining experience
- Operational and project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a variety of tasks
- Honesty and integrity
How To Apply If you are interested in this position and have the required qualifications and experience, please send your current resume via the “Apply Now” link on this site.