- 8/6 Roster
- Temp – Perm Role
- Immediate start
SES Labour Solutions are looking for a Maintenance Scheduler to working closely with the existing planning team and assist in optimising our clients maintenance processes and the CMMS system on site. Working across a large fleet of large surface mobile mining equipment, you will possess an in depth technical knowledge and mechanical trade background working on this type of equipment previously.
To be considered you will possess the following:
- 2+ yrs in Maintenance Planning / Scheduling roles
- Strong Microsoft Excel / CMMS computer skills and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Willingness to learn and develop in a fast paced environment
- Proven trade background in surface mobile mining plant
- Strong communication skills
- Current S11 and Coal Board Medical
This is a genuine temp – perm position working on a large scale surface coal mine in the Northern Bowen Basin. An attractive 8/6 roster with FIFO/ DIDO options on offer from Mackay coupled with a competitive salary package for the right skill set. Camp accommodation and meals will be provided whilst on site. A shared vehicle will be available to travel to and from Mackay to site whilst on shift, allowing you to fly in/out if you live further afield. If you have the above listed skills and experience apply via the link in this ad.