- Mon – Fri Roster
- Potential ongoing work
SES Labour Solutions are seeking an experienced Maintenance Administrator for a site based role near Moranbah. The position will ensure data integrity and compliance of the contractor management system on site and allow for optimal maintenance processes to be achieved.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor site compliance with the BMA Contractor Management System (CMS)
- Coordinate with CMS manager for updates
- Assist maintenance supervisor with maintenance compliance and planning
- Manage plant defect register, entering and closing out defects
To be considered you will have:
- 2+ yrs experience in a maintenance administrator role
- Working knowledge of the BMA CMS
- Strong attention to detail and excellent computer skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment
- Clear communication skills and reliable attitude
The position will see you work on a Mon – Fri roster on a DIDO basis to site. The role will reward with an attractive hourly rate couple with comfortable camp accommodation and meals whilst on site.