- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunities.
- 2:1 Roster (12hr shifts).
- Multiple vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client operates across a number of mining operations in WA, predominantly in the Pilbara and Goldfields regions. They are currently looking for a number of qualified and experienced Light Vehicle Fitters. These roles are open immediately and further opportunities could present across their sites.
- Industry leading rates.
- Salary sacrifice options for flights.
- Long term positions with permanency on offer.
- Good mining camps.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You will be an experienced LV Fitter with;
- Trade qualification
- Minimum of 24 months maintenance experience on light vehicles including Toyota Landcruisers, Hiluxes, Buses and Ancillary equipment in mining operation .
- Good diagnostic experience and skills.
- Have to be able to pass pre – employment and D/A screen.
- Have a current Drivers Licence.
- Proven ability to operate safely and follow rules and procedures.
If you are looking for a new opportunity immediately or in early 2020 please get in contact.