SES Labour Solutions are looking for experienced Long Hole Drillers for a mine site close to Leonora, WA. The role will see you work a 2/1 roster, day shift only with an hourly rate of $57+. Comfortable camp accommodation and meals provided, working 12 hr shifts whilst on site. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate, banked on a weekly basis.
About the role:
- Operating Sandvik production drill rigs
- Ensuring that all information is relayed during shift change including any critical information
- Effectively manage own time to maximize productivity and minimise machine downtime
- Reading and understanding drill designs
To be considered you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years underground drilling experience
- Minimum C Class Drivers Licence – unrestricted
- The ability to read and interpret technical plans and designs
- National Police Clearance
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol screen
- A reliable and safe attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the above listed skills and experience, apply via the SEEK link.