Contract duration: Seven months with opportunity for extension, you will be employed as a permanent employee for the duration of the project.
Roster: 3 weeks on 1 week off (Monday to Saturday)
Location: 50km from Dubbo or 350km west of Sydney
Bus in and out of Sydney and camp accommodation is supplied
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of project in industrial and infrastructure services, in Civil, Resource and renewable energy sectors. The Client is seeking a site Supervisor at one of their Solar farms based in Mid NSW.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and skilled Site Supervisor, to be based in Wellington NSW who will be responsible for all site activities in terms of correct execution, reporting, planning, safety and manning.
Ensuring, with support of Safety and Environment Manager, the implementation of safety and hygiene provisions in the workplace and environmental protection, in compliance with local legislation.
– Assuring the compliance of civil works performed with Issued for Construction (IFC) Design, Technical Specification, contractual requirements, quality, local laws and site sustainability.
– Monitoring and tracking the progress of civil work activities, promptly detecting eventual criticalities or delays and proceeding in problem solving by coordinating with Project Manager in order to reach schedule objectives defined.
– Performing the measurement and classification of work executed and the compilation of the booklets of measurements and accounting (services entry sheet) required for the payment release.
– Implementing Quality Control Plan on site, attending to the test execution when needed, and checking test reports and field data to assure quality requirement are being met.
– Detecting possible non-conformities during the works activities, promptly informing the Site Manager Coordinator and supporting him in Non-Conformity Report opening and problem solving.
– Supporting the Site Coordinator by ensuring the implementation of Design Change and Non- Conformity resolution during construction and assembly activities.
– Ensuring the compliance of the material delivered on site with the Technical specification and Design requirements.
– Overseeing civil subcontractors in order to meet technical and quality requirements set forth in civil drawings and specifications.
– Monitoring and tracking all civil activities relating to project schedule.
– Assisting the Site Team resolving technical or engineering issues with vendors and contractors relating to civil disciplines.
– Attending all progress meetings.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are seeking a new challenge and have the requisite skills and experience, apply via the SEEK link.