ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is an emerging base and precious metals producer with a number of operations across Australia. Its copper-zinc-silver underground operation approximately 60 Km north of Leonora has positions open for Experienced Jumbo Operators.
ABOUT THE ROLES
You will utilise your underground experience as a Jumbo Operator to perform to a high standard and meet production timelines.
For the right people our client is offering;
- FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie
- 2:1 roster D/N, 12hr shifts
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Competitive pay rates based on your skills and experience
- Permanent employment to the right people after 3 months
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in the role you’ll need to
- 5+ year’s experience operating a Jumbo (Sandvik preferred)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical inclusive of Drug & Alcohol
- Current RPL for LV, IT, Normet, 1700 & 2900 CAT-LHD
- Ability to obtain a Police Clearance
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Compliance and commitment to health and safety at all times
- Ability & willingness to assist in other areas of Underground Operations as required
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in these roles please apply via SEEK.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted