Our client operates from Mackay, servicing the local area as the Bowen Basin. They are a locally owned business, specialising in Pneumatic, hyrdaulics & lubrication services in the mining industry. They pride themselves on customer service and have an in depth understanding of what their customers expect and need.
- $50 000 – $55 000 + Sales Bonuses
- Local work in central Mackay
- Can be an experienced role or a move ‘off the tools’
The Role We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic, customer focused team player to join our team located in the Mackay business area to provide sales support to our customers as an Internal Sales Person.
The is a mid-level position that requires you to identify new opportunities while maintaining solid relationships with their existing customer base.
Assisted by an experienced team and working with our client base your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling inbound & outbound phone calls
- Internet & Email inquiries
- Key Account Management with existing clients
- Identify new business opportunities with clients in various industry sectors
- Convert new sales and progress through to order taking
- Sales of Pump Parts and System Components
- Selection of pumps for various applications
- Preparation of quotes for Customers
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an internal sales role with similar products
- Knowledge of pumps, jacks, hydraulics, fuel farm systems desired
- Highly motivated and a strong attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ link on this site.