- Local 5:2 roster OR FIFO 2:1 roster
- Accommodation & Meals provided
- $55 | 11 hr shifts
Our Client has multiple contracts in the Bowen Basin and due to increased workload requires Heavy Diesel Fitters to join the team on a long term basis.
In this role you will assist with effectively servicing, maintaining and repairing mobile mining equipment. The fleet consists of primarily CAT Earthmoving equipment.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert III in Engineering Mechanical – Diesel Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years surface mining experience is essential
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown repair exposure
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults using CAT systems
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role and have the above listed skills and capabilities, please apply via the “Apply Now” link on this site.