We have partnered with a leading gold mining company that owns and operators a portfolio of mines across Australia. Due to an exciting period of growth in there operations near West Wyalong, our client requires experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter – Excavators to join their growing team.
- Direct Permanent roles
- Immediate start
- 7/7 Lifestyle rotating roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Shared local accommodation options available with salary sacrifice available
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are performed in accordance with company guidelines
- Strong analytical skills with solution focused approach
- A strong commitment to safety
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Residential role (Must reside in West Wyalong while on shift)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST have demonstrated experience working on heavy mobile excavators
- CAT/Hitachi/Liebherr preferred
- Nationally recognized mechanical trade in Mobile Plant Technology, Plant Mechanic, HD Fitter
- Current drivers licence & High Risk Licence (DG, WP, C6 & LF)
- Test Operational Functions competency desirable
- Own reliable transport – DIDO (Drive In Drive Out)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you enjoy a diverse fast paced team environment and meet the above requirements click apply get or get in touch for a confidential talk today with Luke – 0438 674 167 – email@example.com
This role is for Australian residents only, proof of rights to work in Australia will be requested.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.