- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity
- 2/1 days nights Roster
- DIDO or FIFO Salary Sacrifice available
- Travel Allowance Camp to site
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our reputable client has won an initial 2 year Greenfields Surface mine contract on a mine site in the Mt Isa/Concurry region and is seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to support this project on a long term basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will assist with effectively servicing, maintaining and repairing a site based fleet of mobile mining equipment. The fleet consists of primarily CAT earth moving equipment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert III in Engineering Mechanical – Diesel Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years surface mining experience is essential
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown repair exposure
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults using CAT systems
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role and have the above listed skills and capabilities, please apply via the Seek link. Or contact Scott Kennedy on 0447 891 404 for a confidential conversation.