- Family-friendly 2:2 roster
- Super paid on all hours
- Go permanent after 3 months
- FIFO Perth
Brunel are seeking experienced HD Fitters to join our clients team carrying out breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of OEM equipment. We’re offering very competitive rates for 12 hour day and night shifts on a 2&2 roster.
We are interested in Fitters with:
• Relevant Fitter Trade Qualification
• Minimum 12 months post-trade experience in mining
• Experience working with CAT, Atlas Copco and Sandvik equipment
• Current Driver’s Licence
• National Police Clearance (or able to obtain one)
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol screening
How to apply:
If you’re an experienced Fitter who matches the requirements above then click apply.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.