- FIFO ex Brisbane or Townsville
- Long term project
- $55 – $60 p/h
Our Client has multiple contracts in the Bowen Basin and due to increased workload requires HD Fitters to join the SITE BASED team on a long term basis. This Site is based near Mt Isa and has an approximate 2 year life span.
In this role you will assist with effectively servicing, maintaining and repairing mobile mining equipment. The fleet consists of primarily CAT and KOMATSU Earthmoving equipment.
- 2:1 Roster | Day/Nights
- 13hr shifts
- FIFO ex Townsville or Brisbane | Bus to site
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert III in Engineering Mechanical – Diesel Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years surface mining experience is essential
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown repair exposure
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults using CAT / KOMATSU systems
- Component rebuilds
- Previous OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
If you are interested in this role and have the above listed skills and capabilities, please apply via the “Apply Now” link on this site.