Our Client is a International Mining company, with successful operations around the country. They have an impressive portfolio of operations, providing career stability and options into the future.
- Competitive Salary plus 10% Super
- 15%-17% Annual bonus
- Private health bonus
- Relocation costs if required
This position is a residential role based in Western Australia, however, is open to anyone prepared to relocate. The position is responsible for managing and efficiently directing and monitoring the hauling fleet activities, ensuring all production targets are safely achieved in a coordinated, cost effective and timely manner.
- Improve Safety Performance and Culture
- Execute Business Plan
- Optimise performance across departments
- Champion Health & Safety Culture
- Improve Engagement and Retention
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years open pits hard rock mining experience
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Excellent understanding of mining law and industrial relations
- Performance management of team members – coach, mentor and influence others
- Experience in budgeting, financial analysis, cost management & contract management
- Current unrestricted Quarry Managers Certificate of Competency
- Current West Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence
How to apply
If you are keen to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your resume via the “Apply Now” link on this site.
Please remember these are residential roles, so your desire to move West is essential.