- 6/6 Roster
- DIDO with Camp / Meals
- Potential Ongoing Work
SES Labour Solutions are seeking experienced Cat 777 Operators for a new mine infrastructure project in the northern Bowen Basin. These are DIDO positions on a 6/6 roster with camp accommodation and meals provided. We are ideally seeking locally based candidates with experience on CAT 777 haul trucks with mine site civil works exposure.
To be considered for these positions you must:
- Hold Coal Board Medical & BMA Core Induction
- Current RII’s for Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- Minimum 12 months Haul Truck experience
- Have current Drivers Licence
- Strong communication and safety focus
If you have 12 months experience in a mining construction environment on Cat 777 and meet the above listed criteria, we encourage you to register your interest via the APPLY link.