SES Labour Solutions- A Brunel Entity are seeking an experienced exploration drilling supervisor to support and oversee our clients Pilbara mine contract. This role is suitable for senior drillers wishing to step into a leadership role, or current drill supervisors who want to showcase their skills within a dynamic and progressive drilling company.
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster
- 12 hour days
- Temp to perm opportunity
Skills and Experience
- Must have a minimum cert 4 in drilling operations
- Proven history managing RC and/or AC drilling operations
- Proven ability to liaise effectively, and respectfully with customers, clients and operators
- Valid Australian Heavy Rigid (HR) unrestricted drivers Licence
- Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- High regard for health and safety, and adhering to site and company policies and procedures
- Senior First Aid
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical incl a drug and alcohol screening
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SESLS and our client are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.