SES Labour Solutions are seeking Experienced Multi Skilled Digger / Dozer Operators to build and support the growth and development in the day to day production operations with a progressive growing mining client’s established long life open cut mine site in Gunnedah Coal Basin.
- Multi Skilled Operator $46p/h Flat rate Plus Overtime Rate
- BIBO from Gunnedah, Boggabri, Narrabri
- 4/4/6/4 day/night roster, 12.5 hr shifts
- Bonuses – $200 sign on voucher, Up to $900 taxable monthly bonus
- Ongoing roles with genuine permanent opportunities for right candidates
- Real opportunities for further up-skill training on various equipment
- Immediate start, Major employer in area, residential roles
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Heavy Mining Equipment Operator
- Minimum of 12 months mining production operating experience
- RII’s or VOC’s to validate previous operating experience
- Minimum D10 Mining Operations experience
- Minimum EX1900/RH170 and up excavator experience
- Have a current Australian drivers licence
- Proven ability to operate safely, efficiently and follow site rules and procedures
About SES Labour Solutions
SES Labour Solutions is a part of Brunel Australasia who are a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating since 2011 and backed by Brunel’s international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page. Alternatively, if you would like further information about the role please contact Jodie on Ph: 0436 621 490 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
These are not trainee roles.
SES Labour Solutions values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.