- FIFO 2:1 roster, 14 days, 7 off
- 12 hr shifts
- FIFO Perth
- Various sites throughout WA
- Immediate start
- MUST have Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Rights to work in Australia
- High regard for health and safety.
- Previous experience working remotely
- Forklift, dogging and basic rigging licence (desirable).
- Have experience working on and maintaining various drills (Atlas, Schramm, KWL), and ensuring a high quality of workmanship.
- Current HR drivers licence
- Police clearance (obtained within last 3 months)
- Fit and able to withstand working in harsh environments
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SES Labour Solutions are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.