Our valued client is seeking Experienced Dozer Operators with Leading Hand certifications to work on an open cut mine in the Bowen Basin. The role with be a 7/7 D/N roster. Camp accommodation is provided in Middlemount.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You will be an experienced heavy equipment operator;
- Minimum of 12 months operating experience in CAT D10 & D11
- RII’s or VOC’s to validate previous operating experience
- Supervisor certifications – (S1 S2 S3 / G1 G8 G9)
- have or be able to pass a Coal Board Medical as well as a D&A
- Have a current Drivers Licence
- proven ability to operate safely and follow rules and procedures within a mining environment
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in new opportunities and have the skills and we encourage you to apply directly via SEEK with your CV and RII’s or SSE signed LMS competency no greater than 5 yrs. Alternatively you can get in touch with Katrina on 07 4898 1883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note these are not trainee positions.