ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a is a multi-national mining company that has a range of Civil Construction projects on their mine sites. Due to recent project wins, they are looking for an Civil Project Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are assisting our client looking for an experienced Project Engineer with Rail experience to be responsible for engineering involved with working on Mine Site Development. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality.
We need someone who is talented, motivated and disciplined, and who has a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed. In return you can expect:
- Excellent base salary + super + bonus.
- Chance to work on mining projects with a long term future
- Planned career progression
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have:
- Tertiary Civil engineering qualifications
- Rail experience
- Experience in cost and schedule management
- Strong computer skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please follow the “Apply Now” link on this website.