ABOUT THE ROLES
You will uitilise your underground charge up experience to meet the clien’ts production time lines.
For the right people our client is offering:
- FIFO ex Perth or DIDO ex Kalgoorlie
- 2:1 roster D/N, 12hr shifts
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Competitive hourly rates based on your skills and experience
- Permanent employment opportunity after 3 months
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience as charge up operator
- Charge Production drill holes
- Blow out drill holes
- Read and understand production drill and charge plans
- Abiility to pass pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen
- Proven experience operating underground
- Underground Shotfirers ticket
- Dangerous Good Security Card
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Ability to supply a Police Clearance
- Compliance and commitment to health and safety procedures and policies onsite
- Proven experience working as part of a cohesive team OR be competent to work autonomously
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in the above position, please hit the APPLY button now.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.