- $63-$67 Casual Hourly Rate
- 7/7 Even Time Roster
- Weekly Pay
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a leading Australian resources company delivering a comprehensive range of surface & underground mining and engineering services. Having recently won an initial 5 year production contract at a Northern Bowen Basin mine site our client is seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to support this project on a long-term basis.
For the right candidate the following benefits are available
- $63-$67 per hour casual depending on experience
- BIBO Mackay or DIDO
- Salary Sacrifice of flights to Mackay
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible, as part of a team, for the effective servicing, maintenance and repair of a fleet of mobile mining equipment, primarily CAT.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience
- Cert III in Engineering Mechanical – Diesel Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years of mining maintenance experience is essential
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults using CAT systems
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role and have the above listed skills and capabilities, please apply via the form below or contact Scott on 0447 891 404 for a confidential discussion
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is an emerging base and precious metals producer with a number of operations across Australia. Its copper-zinc-silver underground operation approximately 60 Km north of Leonora has positions open for Diesel Fitters and Auto Electrician.
ABOUT THE ROLES
You will apply your mechanical experience as part of a shift crew to meet production targets safely.
- For the right people our client is offering
- FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Competitive pay rates based on your skills and experience
- Permanent employment to the right people after 3 months
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in the Diesel Fitter role you’ll need:
- Certificate III Light Vehicle Diesel Mechanic – minimum
- Certificate III Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Manual Drivers Licence – HR or MC
- Airconditioning Licence – highly regarded
- Certificate II Hydraulics – minimum
- Forklift Ticket
- Dogging and/or Slew Crane tickets – highly regarded
- Sandvik Drill mechanical experience – highly regarded
- Be able to obtain a Police clearance
- Be able to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proven commitment to Health & Safety
To be successful in the Auto Electrician role, you will need:
- Certificate III Auto Electrician – minimum
- Certificate III Dual Trade – Mechanical/Electrical
- Air-conditioning Licence/ticket – minimum
- Certificate II Hydraulics
HOW TO APPLY
To express your interest in these roles please apply via the below form.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a market leading and long-established civil contractor that deal with a range of various Civil Construction services. Due to recent project wins, they are looking for an Civil Project Manager to join their team.
- FIFO from Brisbane
- Join a company that is going from strength to strength
- Genuine career progression
- Competitive salary & benefits, tools of trade
- Work for a company focused on safety & well being of their employees
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal person for this role will have a strong background in the Civil construction sector predominately in Bulk Earthworks and Mine Infrastructure. You will be keen to continue your career in large scale earthworks projects and grow with the company over this exciting period.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree qualifications in a relevant field
- 5+ years proven experience as a Civil Project Manager
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & stakeholder management
- Mine site infrastructure delivery experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you are the Civil Project Manager we are looking for, please apply via the Apply Now form on this website.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.