ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client operates a long-life open cut coal mine in the Gunnedah region and due to expansion is seeking Experienced Haul Truck and Multi-Skilled Operators. The site has a range of electric and mechanical trucks, dozers, graders, diggers & drills that need your skills to operate.
- $45-$47 flat rate per rostered hour based on skills and experience
- $53.71-$55.88 O/T rate
- Up to $1000 bonus paid monthly
- $200 sign on bonus paid on day one
- Genuine opportunity for permanent roles with our client
- Opportunities to up-skill from Haul Trucks to various types of equipment on site
- Free buses provided to & from Gunnedah, Narrabri and Boggabri
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- You will be an experienced heavy equipment operator
- Minimum of 12 months operating experience preferred
- RII’s or VOC’s to validate previous operating experience
- have or be able to pass a Coal Board Medical (paid by us)
- Have a current Drivers Licence
- proven ability to operate safely and follow rules and procedures
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in new opportunities and have the skills and we encourage you to apply directly via SEEK with your CV and RII’s or letter of competency. Alternatively you can get in touch with Jodie on 0436 621 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note these are not trainee positions.
SES Labour Solutions are looking for experienced Scraper Watercart Operators for a new mine site infrastructure project in the Central Bowen Basin. The positions will see you work a 7/7, day shift only roster with comfortable camp accommodation and meals provided, working 12 hr shifts whilst on site. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate, banked on a weekly basis.
We are looking for people with the following skill sets:
- Scraper RII
- Bulk Water RII
- Min 2 yrs exp on the above listed equipment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Valid S11 / BMA Core Induction
- Reliable and Safe Attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the above listed skills and experience, apply via the link below.